Thursday, September 6, 2007

Chantix Day 20 - Quit Day 13

Haven't posted in a few days, nothing new to report. I'm still smoke-free and feeling grrreat! One night I had trouble falling asleep and another night I had trouble staying asleep, woke up at 3:30AM!! Tried to make myself go back to sleep, but no luck, so I got up and cleaned. Good for my house, bad for me! I was exhausted at the end of that work day, which just happened to be one of the busiest days I've had at work in a long time. Oh, and I wanted to smoke that day! Once again it was not a craving or an urge, just a thought...like, if I had a cigarette I wouldn't be so tired and this day would go by much faster, maybe I can have just one...all thoughts of a recovering nicotine addict. But I was strong!! I pushed the thoughts out of my head and at the end of the day, a very stressful day, I was, and am, still smoke-free!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just plain awesome, and I love reading along with you because of your great attitude. You rock. Keep going!

MsTekLady said...

Thanks, Maggie!