Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Chantix Day 60 - Quit Day 53

Haven't been posting lately because my best friend's mom died and I've been spending all my time with my friend. This is just a quick post to say I'm still here and I'm still SMOKE-FREE for 8 weeks now! Yaaay!!!!

I'll post more and catch up with everybody this weekend. In the meantime, to answer Maggie's question: How's that last box of Chantix treating you? It's treating me about the same, pretty good, except the gastro issues are worse than ever!! Some days it's so bad, I can barely eat! And that is definitely not a good thing when I can't smoke or EAT-- talk about a day from hell!!! Luckily, I've only had a couple of really bad days like that and hopefully, in these last few weeks, I won't have many more!

I hope everyone's quit is going well!

2 comments:

maggie said...

MsTek, I'm sorry to hear about your friend's mom, and I'm sure you know how important it is that you are there for support.

I was glad when my 12 weeks was up because the nausea thing was really getting me, so I understand that the whole side effect thing can kind of wax and wane along the way.

Anyway, wow 8 weeks plus some days. That's just plain awesome.

Chris said...

Hi MsTek. It's been a while since you've posted an update. Hope all is well and you will be enjoying the upcoming holidays smoke free.