Friday, August 31, 2007

Chantix Day 14 - Quit Day 7

Had my first Chantix dream last night! OMG!!! Not only was it vivid, it was truly bizarre! Not scary bizarre, just weird and crazy bizarre. Actually, parts of it were kind of funny, just thinking about it now and I'm laughing my azz off! For the most part it was about normal everyday stuff... what made it so weird was who was in it. Of course this being a public forum, I can't name names, so I won't go there.

I will mention the doggy doo...yes, doggy doo, and I'm not even a pet owner. Anyway, long story short, there was this big pile of perfectly symmetrical doggy doo on the ground and huge crowds had gathered to look at it! Somebody grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front of the crowd to get a closer look...ok, I can't even type this with a straight face, so I'm going to stop. Wonder what the heck THAT means? My first Chantix dream and it's about doggy doo? LOL!!! And get this...that wasn't even the most bizarre part of the dream!!! Too crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before I took Chantix, I was scared that the dreams would be a bad thing because the ones I have when I drink too much coffee at night or when I was on the patch in the past (better if I didn't wear it to bed) were vivid in a bad way. I named them "the vivids," and I would wake up miserable and exhausted like I hadn't slept, and they were often scary.

Then I started having Chantix dreams, and I was so relieved that not only were they nothing like "the vivids" for me in the bad way, but in a whole new and very good and silly and entertaining way. Mine only seemed to last for a handful of weeks, and I'd get some here and there after that but never so strongly. I actually looked forward to going to sleep almost like going to the movies while they were at their best.

Glad yours are the good kind, and enjoy them!

Tabatha said...

Ah the dreams.....I haven't had a chantix dream for a while. I too thought that they were funny and all too!
Enjoy while they last cause after a bit they are few and far between!!!
I miss having them all the time.
isn't that funny that you could actually miss dreams.....