Sunday, August 26, 2007

Chantix Day 9 - Quit Day 2

Another great day!! No cravings, no nausea, no drowsiness, no side-effects whatsoever. I still get that mellow buzz for a couple of hours after each does, but as I've said before, that's not necessarily a bad thing! :-) I have never been so calm and relaxed in my life...little things that use to set me off don't even bother me now. AMAZING!! I'm sure my husband is wondering where his "real" wife is, but at the same time I'm sure he's enjoying the peace and quiet! lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome to hear how well things are going! Good luck on another smoke-free day. Keep going!

Chris said...

Wow - it's good to know another success story. Congrats and keep it up.

ChantixJen said...

Great job!! Keep it up! Thanks for the comments...if you are like me, your first week will be a cake walk and the rest of the treatment will go off without a hitch!!

Keep up the good work!

Homestead Blogging said...

You're doing great! Congratulations on another smoke free day!

MsTekLady said...

Thanks everybody! I really appreciate your support and encouragement. It really does help to talk to others who are going through the same thing. I wish each of you continued success!