Thursday, August 23, 2007

Day 6

Today was another good day. NO NAUSEA!!! Yaaay!!! I did feel drowsy most of the day...and it was not that nice mellow buzz I had earlier in the week :-( Now, I'm feeling kind of drained and tired, like I don't have as much energy as I used to have (like back on Sunday when I had so much energy that I hand-washed my Jeep!). I figure it's my body adjusting to the double dose I started on day 4 (Tuesday). Anyway, it wasn't so bad that I couldn't function...ok, so at one point, I DID want to climb up on my desk and lay down for a quick nap, but I don't think my boss would have approved! lol

I was going to post my Q-day plan tonight (just a list of stuff to do on Saturday to keep me busy). But, I'm sooo tired, I'm going to take my p.m. dose and call it a night. I'll post my list tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the day is getting closer! Having a list is a good thing. For me the tired started to go away when the renewed energy from not smoking kicked in. Hope something similar will happen for you.